July 2, 2019 - Farmington, Mich. The Michigan Women’s Golf Association cordially invites you to the MWGA Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner to honor and celebrate the 2019 Inductees Saturday, the Thirteenth of July Reception at 5 p.m. Dinner at 6 p.m. Hawk Hollow Club House 15101 Chandler Road Bath Twp., Michigan
The 2019 Inductees are: Julia Baldwin, Deb Horning, Martha MacIntosh, Pat Meyers, Jeanne Myers, Debbie Williams-Hoak. The 2019 Honorary Member Inductees are: Judith Figa and Jean Murray. Reception and Dinner is $60 per person. Please send RSVP with check made payable to MWGA to Liz Cantu, 5671 Hidden Pines Ct, White Lake, MI 48383 or register online at MWGA Event Registration by Friday, July 5th For more information, please contact Sara Wold at email@example.com or 734-645-9839.
Please visit www.mwga-hof.org for further details on the accomplishments of these outstanding women.
Also visit www.mwgolf.org to learn more about the Michigan Women’s Golf Association and what membership has to offer. In addition to 10 planned competitions, such as stroke play, scrambles and four-ball, members receive:
- New member briefing, rules clinic and skills clinic
- Match play league
- Discounted entry fee into the golf competitions
- Timely online news and updates, an informative website
- An MWGA Girls Golf Program, conducted in cooperation with the LPGA and USGA
- Golf Association of Michigan membership, including the gold GAM golf discount card, the Michigan Links course directory and an official GAM/USGA GHIN handicap index
- USGA Rules of Golf book
Some upcoming competitions include:
- 7/29 – 4-Woman Cha, Cha, Cha at Oak Pointe Country Club, Brighton
- 8/2 – Chapman at Prestwick Village Country Club, Highland
- 9/8 – 2-Woman Four-Ball at Bay Pointe, Bloomfield Twp.
- 9/5 – Match Play League Finale & Open Competition (lunch after golf) at Links of Gateway, Romulus